Check out all the details on why Stress Awareness Month is a vital time to address stress in all of life’s stages, especially in business, for entrepreneurs & employees alike.
What you will discover in my article in Sovereign Magazine – Business Tech and Finance News:
- Measurements of success are often based on how ‘busy’ we are and how much time we spend working
- Work related stress affects 79% of people in the UK
- Busyness does not equal productivity
- Stress has a physical impact on our body, causing tiredness, headaches, stomach problems, high bloody pressure, and even increase the risk of heart disease
- For entrepreneurs, 63% admitted to prioritising financial success over their mental wellbeing
- Stress Awareness Month is an ideal opportunity to deal with stresses head-on!
- Don’t be afraid to seek help – It makes all the difference knowing you have support around you
- It is important to understand that stress, is an emotional contagion. Acknowledge the impact that it has on all those within your work environment.
- Providing access to the right support will hugely benefit you, as well as employee wellbeing and retention
Coaching Experiment 1: As a coaching challenge, I ask my clients to ban the word ‘stress’. See what other words come to mind when describing your situation.
This enables us to identify the root of the problem and find a meaningful solution rather than just accepting stress as an unavoidable symptom of work life.
Coaching Experiment 2: Take a look at the Stress Awareness Month’s corporate stress test!
Taking control of stress levels, at whatever stage of your work/business journey will not only improve your wellbeing, but filter down into employee morale and mindset. When we conquer the darkness that stress brings, we can look forward to a bright future!
To read my whole article visit Sovereign Magazine – the importance of stress management at every stage of business
If you want to explore how coaching can alleviate your stress and the stress of others in your business then Get in Touch – making a time to talk will change your life!
In the meantime, please know that I am so grateful for you. Thank you for being a part of my day, and thank you for being a part of my world. I would love to know what you see differently as you experiment with these three healthy working habits!
Client Success Story
I am a working mum. I am a CEO.
“You held me accountable. The biggest change is how I frame everything… I am better at delegating… Half way through our work together I started coaching my team… If you are with a company, make coaching part of the company culture.”