Featured in the Press
How to be a great team player when you’re WFH
Read my 4 top tips to help you be an outstanding team player while working from home… or anytime! Published by Marie Claire (UK).
Keep your career on track with my 5 expert insights
Read my 5 step strategy to help you succeed in the world of work during these strange times… or anytime! Published by Marie Claire (UK).
How to negotiate a pay rise during the pandemic
No matter how bad things are in the world of work, you can and should ask for a better salary if you have a good case to make. Read my 5 key factors on How to negotiate a pay rise. Published by Marie Claire (UK).
Being a perfectionist was ruining my life – I’ve decided to give into chaos
By trying to be perfect in a world where no one else was, I realised I was robbing the joy from life. I remind myself that, as Roosevelt said, ‘Comparison is the thief of joy!’
Stress Awareness Month: the importance of stress management at every stage of business
In Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour’s piece, Stress Awareness Month is highlighted as a vital time to address stress in all business stages, benefiting entrepreneurs & employees alike.
Inspirational Female Founder Spotlight: Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour
Gitanjali is a self-described “Possibilist”, neuroscience nerd, recovering perfectionist, CEO of High Definition You, and a woman on a mission! Published by The Successful Founder Magazine.
The Confidence Mindset
“There are three parts of the brain: the neo cortex, which is the rational thinking brain, the limbic brain which is all about how we feel, and the cerebellum, which is where our autopilot/habits live. We have to combine the first two – thinking and feeling – in order to create or change a habit in the cerebellum.”
Is overthinking making you feel overwhelmed?
An article I co-authored with Marina Gask for Audrey.com, for women who know there’s more to life.
Best UK Digital format – October 19, 2021
Best UK Digital format – September 20, 2022
Woman&Home Feel Good You Magazine – October 2022
Brand You Magazine (Issue 13) – December 2021
Stop overthinking and start increasing your impact in 4 easy steps.
Download my free 4 step guide, and start increasing your influence and impact TODAY!
Yes, I want the free worksheet. I also want to receive advice, inspiration and loving, yet firm, motivational tips on how to live my life in High Definition.
How to Wow in Your Next Presentation
To WOW in your very next presentation, focus your mind on what your high hope is, not what you’re afraid of.
Click below to receive my top tips on how to WOW in your next presentation.
High Definition Micro-learning: Whole Brain Thinking
Life brings us lots of adventures, challenges and decisions, as I always say, it’s easier to navigate it with curiosity and courage.
Podcasts / Live Interviews
The Business Awards Show: Meet Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour Best Coach 2021
Gitanjali has been an executive coach for the past 15 years. After leaving a 15-year banking career, a friend suggested that she would be incredibly effective as a leadership and communication skills trainer. Now more than a decade on, she has worked with countless people just like you, to undertake personal transformations and achieve their best possible outcomes.
Alec Drew – The Business Expert interviews Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour
Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour is a professional Possiblist, neuroscience nerd, executive coach, a recovering perfectionist and a catalyst. She’s on a mission to liberate that 3 lbs of flesh inside your head from overthinking, so you can not just start seeing the possibilities but act on them with confidence and courage.
Clowning Around with The Possiblist (Me!)
I recently joined Em Stroud and her Clown Barbara and chatted about my life as The Possiblist.
Listen to the Podcast here.
044 The Possiblist with Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour
“Be more curious than afraid because you’re going to spot the possibilities and that’s going to give you endless amounts of opportunity and abundance and fulfillment.”
HeartPowered Interview – Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour
- Find out why becoming a Possiblist is your magic wand for making your wildest (business) dreams come true
- How you avoid the BMW mentality to make you shine even brighter than a sun-kissed sports coupé 😉
- How to ask the right questions to fast-track your path to success
- How you become a Possiblist to make more money and to touch more lives.
“Activating Purpose” Series
Adrian Pagdin is General Manager of Four Acres, Unilever’s Centre of Leadership. Through a series of Purpose questions Adrian explores Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour’s experience and understanding of purpose and how she is putting her purpose into action.
Gita On Property: Be More Curious Than Afraid
Gitanjali was featured on Property Jam Podcast
Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour – Stop negotiating using time & fire bad clients
Gitanjali was featured on It’s Not Over Podcast
Be More Audrey Interview
AUDREY LIVE: Breaking free from overthinking!
S3 Episode 3: Being a Possiblist with Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour
Gitanjali was featured on The Medical Women Podcast
Do you consider yourself a Possiblist? What is a Possiblist, you might be wondering? Well this week’s guest is leadership and executive coach, and self-diagnosed Possiblist Gitanjali Trevorrow-Seymour. Gitanjali shares her take on the con of confidence, how we can all be more Possiblist, and her view on imposter syndrome.
Treat others as they would like to be treated
Gitanjali was featured on SHAPES FOR DOCTORS Podcast
- Top tips for dealing with stress in others
- How we can all act in stressful situations – becoming an ‘uber’ version of, if we’re honest, not always our best selves.
- The social styles model to talk through a simple way of thinking about how we behave and respond to others in our teams and families.
- How we can change our own behaviour to get the best out of people
How can you set and achieve your goals?
Gitanjali was featured on THE CROWD WITH US Podcast
- Meditation, Neuroscience and the Ice Man
- Carving her career in coaching
- The fundamentals of Goal Setting and your ‘why?’
- How you create truly sustainable change
- Power of the mind + courage
- How do you triumph over fear?
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Motivation
- Property Investing and understanding your risk appetite
- A typical day in the life of a coach
- Productivity hacks
- Components of a habit
Live The Change With Founder of High Definition You, Gita Trevorrow-Seymour
After a long career in city banking this Australian born “neuroscience nerd” overcame perfectionism and a life-threatening condition to lead a huge tribe of ‘Possiblists’. In this episode, you will learn:
- Focusing on possibilities gives greater value than focusing on trying to remain positive
- Confidence is another myth we are being constantly fed and feeling the need for external validation is outsourcing our wellbeing
- Feelings come from our thinking so we should observe the velocity of this thinking while maintaining our true thoughts
- Our brains cannot process negatives: we can’t NOT think about pink elephants without thinking about pink elephants
Neuroscience geek and founder of High Definition You
Gitanjali was featured on the NICOLE BREMNER Podcast
- Gitanjali’s love affair with human behaviour began at age 6 when she attended her first play. Who, she wondered, couldn’t be fascinated with the inner workings of the human being and how we portray ourselves and how we are perceived?!
- Understanding what makes humans tick and what forms ‘character’ developed over the decades from a fascination to an occupation.
- An unexpected passion and current study into applied neuroscience now deeply informs the approach at High Definition You and how she transforms the mindset and ‘confidence’ of her clients.
- Gitanjali loves inspiring a-ha moments but lives to empower clients to take action.
- Drawing on her own leadership journey, she brings a compelling combination of creative, commercial and cognitive to the personal and professional development space.
- Whether giving a keynote speech or working with participants over several days, Gita and her team facilitate change on a deep and sustainable level.
- Clients report meaningful shifts that unlock not only their individual hidden potential but also boost the company’s effectiveness in a myriad of ways.