Neuroscience geek and founder of High Definition You
- Gitanjali’s love affair with human behaviour began at age 6 when she attended her first play. Who, she wondered, couldn’t be fascinated with the inner workings of the human being and how we portray ourselves and how we are perceived?!
- Understanding what makes humans tick and what forms ‘character’ developed over the decades from a fascination to an occupation.
- An unexpected passion and current study into applied neuroscience now deeply informs the approach at High Definition You and how she transforms the mindset and ‘confidence’ of her clients.
- Gitanjali loves inspiring a-ha moments but lives to empower clients to take action.
- Drawing on her own leadership journey, she brings a compelling combination of creative, commercial and cognitive to the personal and professional development space.
- Whether giving a keynote speech or working with participants over several days, Gita and her team facilitate change on a deep and sustainable level.
- Clients report meaningful shifts that unlock not only their individual hidden potential but also boost the company’s effectiveness in a myriad of ways.
THE CROWD WITH US
How can you set and achieve your goals?
- Meditation, Neuroscience and the Ice Man
- Carving her career in coaching
- The fundamentals of Goal Setting and your ‘why?’
- How you create truly sustainable change
- Power of the mind + courage
- How do you triumph over fear?
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Motivation
- Property Investing and understanding your risk appetite
- A typical day in the life of a coach
- Productivity hacks
- Components of a habit